Buying Motor Home & Campervan Hire Excess

You've rented your Motor Home or Campervan and you are looking forward to your holiday. Now bag yourself a bargain and get great value excess insurance from InsuranceAndMore that is not only up to 70% cheaper than what you will pay at the rental desk but includes damage to the hired vehicle, tyres, windscreen and underbody as standard.

What you get

  • A resident of the UK and aged 24 to 74 we can cover you
  • The excess on the rental agreement up to £2,500
  • Includes cover for tyres, windscreen, under body, towing and loss of use
  • Vehicles up to 7.5 Tonnes
  • Hire agreements up to 45 days in length
  • Please read the full terms and condition for a full list of all exclusions relating to this policy

What's Excluded

  • The first £350 of any damage
  • No cover for any loss or damage to the interior of hired vehicle
  • Third party liability
  • Cover for any rental that has already commenced

Please note that we can not cover any rental that has already commenced.

This is a reimbursement policy so you will need to settle the damage when you return your vehicle and claim back on your return to the UK. The Insurer have appointed Orchard Administration to handle claims on their behalf using their online claim portal you can submit and monitor your claim 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Most claims are settled within 5 days of all documents being submitted.